Summary of Course Schedule by Centre
In 5 Steps ✋🏼
For siblings registration, please register each child separately.
Registration & Material Fee payment:(Using Payment Portal below):
- Select RC Centre & 'Add to Cart' the respective Course(s)
- Review "Material Fee Payment & Options" for saving up to 20%
- Checkout & Complete payment using Credit Card
Tuition Fee payment:(Using onePA.sg Portal)
4. Go to onePA.sg & select Course(s)Quick Link: RC Limbang GeenQuick Link: RC Rivervale DeltaQuick Link: RC Woodgrove Zone 1Quick Line: RC Woodlands Zone 1
5. Checkout using your SingPass Account & Credit Card (Enjoy 10% discount for limited period)
Registration & Payment Portal
Terms & Conditions
- The courses are conducted based on MOE Syllabus and each course will run for 7 course-terms in a year.
- A minimum of 5 students is required to start a class, up to a maximum of 15 students per class. Should the number of students of a running class fall below 5 under different reasons, we may merge or move the class to a different time but within the same day. On the same token, we will split the class should the number of students exceed 15.
- Each Course-Term comprises of 6 sessions or 9 hours. Each session typically runs for 1.5 hours except for pre mid-year and final examination period where each session will be extended to 2hrs. The 2-hour sessions are marked with a ( ) as indicated in our Calendar.
- As a PA training partner, the Course Fee = Tuition Fee + Material Fee are collected separately.
- Tuition Fees per course term varies by levels, will be collected directly by People's Association via onePA portal or at the RC centre.
- Material^ Fees per course term of $25 per course, collected by Authentic Learning and enjoy up to 20% saving when opt for upfront full-course material fee payment.
- Other One-Time Fees collected by Authentic Learning include:
- Course' Pack of $60 per course, including books, online account and eResources
- Registration Fee of $10 per student. Non-refundable for new registration and re-registration.
- All fees must be collected before start of each course term. Under PA's policy, students are not allow to attend class until the required payment is made.
- There is no fees proration should you join in the middle of a course-term while class make up can be arranged on a case by case basis.
- All payment should be made online, using the above Payment Portal using Credit Card or eTransfer (e.g. ATM transfer, Interbank transfers or PayNow).
- There is no class on the public holiday(s) and specified dates declared by Authentic Learning as an extension to certain public holidays; refers to our calendar for details.
- During school holidays, unless specified, classes will be conducted as usual. A full course-term fees is payable should you choose to take a short break break.
- Should you miss any class, there is no make up classes under the RC based tuition programme. However, we will try to make other arrangements on a case by case basis to minimise learning disruption, on a voluntary basis.
- A minimum 1 Course-Term written notice (either sms / whatsapp or email) is required should you choose to discontinue the class with us; any verbal notice including to our teachers is not valid.
- At the end of each year, students will be system-registered into similar course(s) for the subsequent year. No registration fees will be imposed under this arrangement. However, a $10 registration fees are applicable for subsequent re-registration.
- You authorise us to add you to our database for future programme updates and we are allow to use any audio and visual recording of the students taken during the classes.
- We reserved the rights to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
1 Course-Term = 6 sessions of 1.5 hr or total of 9 hours
'Course Pack includes the book(s), Google Classroom Account (email@example.com), eResources (digital media, articles, quizzes, etc). This is a one-time payment.
^Material Fee refers to extra worksheets based on students' needs, additional online assignments and past year exam papers, etc. This is payable every course-term, before start of each course-term.