Join Now !
In 5 Steps ...✋🏼
In 5 Steps ...✋🏼
Note that there is a one-time non-refundable registration fees of $10 per student and the following terms and conditions are applicable upon successful registration.
- Select Centre & respective Course(s) / schedule
- Fill in the required information (no payment required yet)
- Do review and acknowledge our Terms and Conditions before Submission
- Expect WhatsApp / SMS correspondence within next working day.
- Registration is confirmed upon first payment
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The tuition classes are conducted based on MOE Syllabus.
- A minimum of 5 students is required to start a class, up to a maximum of 15 students per class. Should the number of students of a running class fall below 5 under different reasons, we may merge or move the class to a different time but within the same day. On the same token, we will split the class should the number of students exceed 15.
- Each course will run for 7 course-terms in a year except for Primary 6 PSLE course and Secondary Courses which will run for 6 and 6.5 course-terms respectively.
- Each course-term comprises of 6 sessions and each session runs for 1.5 hours, a total 9 hours per course-terms. The session & course-term's count is indicated in our Calendar at Calendar.
- There is a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $10 per student and a starter pack of $25 per course per year. The Course Starter Pack includes assessment book(s) and relevant course materials.
- The Tuition Fees vary by levels and is payable before the start of each session. A SMS cum email fees reminder will be sent a week before the beginning of each session. All payment should be made online, using either ATM transfer, Interbank transfers or PayNow. Your successful online transfer serves as an payment acknowledgement and eReceipts via sms / email will be issued twice weekly on Tuesday and Friday to better operational efficiency.
- A $2 per week late payment, up to a maximum of $10 per due payment will be imposed after the due date.
- There is no class on the public holiday(s) and specified dates declared by Authentic Learning as an extension to certain public holidays; refers to our calendar for details.
- A minimum 1 Course-Term written notice (either sms / whatsapp or email) is required should you choose to discontinue the class with us; any verbal notice including to our teachers is not valid.
- Proration of fees is not practise should students choose to join in the middle of a session, full fees is payable.
- During school holidays, unless specified, classes will be conducted as usual. A full course-term fees is payable should you choose to take a short break break; proration is not practised.
- Should you miss any class, there is no make up classes under the RC based tuition programme. However, we will try to make other arrangements on a case by case basis to minimise learning disruption, on a voluntary basis.
- At the end of each year, students will be system-registered into similar course(s) for the subsequent year. No registration fees will be imposed under this arrangement. However, a $10 registration fees are applicable for subsequent re-registration.
- You authorise us to add you to our database for future programme updates and we are allow to use any audio and visual recording of the students taken during the classes.
- We reserved the rights to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.