Google for Education
What is Google for Education?
- A suite of Google Applications, namely Google Classroom, GMail, and Forms will be used for a start to enable our blended learning initiative.
- Easy-to-use tool that helps teachers manage coursework. With Classroom, educators can create classes, distribute assignments, grade and send feedback, and see everything in one place.
- With Classroom, teachers and students can sign in from any computer or mobile device to access class assignments, course materials, and feedback.
How we implement it ?
- Promote proactive progressive self-learning.
- Regular online reports of student's learning progress.
There is a one-time registration fees of $10 per student and Course Pack of $25 per course. These fees are non-refundable.
For Course Fees, contact us at 96185335. Course Fees are collected per Course-Term of 6 sessions (estimate 1.5 monthly).
MOE Achievement Bands & Grades
The Grades D7 , E8 and F9 are considered as the failing grades.
Students taking Mother Tongue Syllabus B may be awarded a Merit , a Pass , or an Ungraded grade.